Coronavirus, a mysterious virus whose name was not known a few months ago, Universitas Alma Ata Yogyakarta is trending and going viral these days.
Spreading fear among the people, this respiratory virus has hampered the economies and lives of different people belonging to different nations. You may see people wearing masks and maintaining proper distance from other people, which is making this situation a little scary than ever before.
Coronavirus precautions are being followed by family members so that this respiratory illness doesn't make their loved ones ill. Coronavirus Precautions are being executed amidst lockdown to contain the spread of COVID-19. Rapid Test kit for Coronavirus is also being deployed in the market for monitoring and surveillance in containment zones and hotspots of the country.
People depicting COVID-19 symptoms are showing an increasing trend. Asymptomatic patients testing positive for Coronavirus is also a significant concern that needs to dealt with strictly. The initiation of human trials for the testing of the Coronavirus vaccine is a sigh of relief for most nations.Until the development, precautionary measures should be followed to combat the infection caused by COVID-19. As always, we say, ” Prevention is better than cure,” these measures can help us to protect our loved ones from getting ill amidst lockdown.
- Social Distancing is a vital precaution that needs to be followed to prevent the community spread of the virus.
- People staying at home during this lockdown are also helping the government to work on containment strategies for controlling the spread of Coronavirus.
- Certain citizens may fall sick due to COVID-19 infection.
You should not worry, inform your local authorities, and follow the treatment guidelines.
- Washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prevent the growth of the virus. You can also alcohol-based sanitizer. Do not touch your face and mouth without disinfecting your hands.
- As per WHO, the virus may stay on surfaces for 8-9 hours.
Clean the commonly affected surfaces of the household with cleaning spray or wipes.
- Avoid social gatherings.
- Follow Indian tradition. Instead of a handshake, do “Namaste” for greeting a particular individual.
- Download Aarogya Setu mobile application from your Play store or Apple store.
This application will function as your personal bodyguard by protecting you from suspected or infected cases of COVID-19 using the contact tracing approach.
- Avoid unnecessary travel until it's a medical emergency.
- Stay updated with Dos and Don'ts issued by local authorities to prevent yourself from getting infected with Coronavirus.
Focus on Immunity :
Amid Coronavirus crisis, immunity boosters are the top priority for any individual.
Having a proper sleep, eating the right diet, staying hydrated, and performing a little exercise can help you to tackle this COVID-19 pandemic. Also, home-made remedies for treating initial cough and cold symptoms can be used. A stronger immune individual can address SARS-CoV-2 in a much more effective manner.
Stay Home Stay Safe!
People, let's stay at home amidst lockdown and play our role to combat coronavirus infection. Stepping out of our homes can make us ill and may increase the community spread of Coronavirus. All our combined efforts can defeat Coronavirus.
Follow Genes2Me and stay updated with coronavirus news and preventive measures.